Wednesday, May 4

photo editing


I have recieved alot of interest in my photos recently, mainly "how do you edit your photo's to look so good?" well I have to admit, i have some handy help from these photoshop actions from Nightfate who can be found on deviant art.  If you have photoshop they are super easy to use and make photo editing so much easier. 
love making my photos have a vintage whimsical feel...

some of my faves from nightfate are here, here and here

Also im on twitter! so please feel free to add me and ill follow back. I'm in the process of adding a button to the side bar

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like the collage you've made with all the photoshop effects. Going to check out those guides you've mentioend. I used photoshop at work and am in the process of getting it on my macbook so I can use it from home and on my blog.


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete