Monday, May 23

vKnit


it's been getting colder here in Australia over the past few weeks, not that I'm complaining... its actually a nice change since we dont really get the full four seasons like other countries, and i love getting rugged up with warm wooly clothes, cups of hot tea and warm winter dinners. i found these cute lambswool fingerless gloves on etsy by vKnit and i just adore them! i have been checking out  oh deer vintage online for some warm winter clothes as I have nothing to wear... and even trying to find a cute sweater for my cat kinda like this one. Ha ha seriously.. if anyone knows where to buy cat clothes let me know! oxo 

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are tooooo cute!!! Being a Melbourne-ite I always seem to end up with cold fingers and am always on the lookout for cute arm warmers. These are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are seriously lovellly. A cat sweater? That would be awesome! I don't think my cat would approve xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are unbearably cute! Gloves and beanies are definitely some of the best aspects of winter.
    Dig xo
    http://digvigilante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love shopping for winter clothes, I jump on any chance to buy them (seeing as I live in Texas I am in the same boat as you with the seasons :) I am so glad I came upon your blog, you are a very talented artist!

    www.haleyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete