Saturday, May 7

ModCloth: cute as a button


ModCloth is teaming up with indie button-maker Badge Bomb for the
Cute As a Button Contest. 

Above is my entry into the comp, prize includes getting 500 pieces of my artwok produced by One Inch Round (Badge Bomb’s button manufacturer) and a gift certificate. I would love it so much if you could help me out by voting for my badge on facebook. All you have to do is click on this link --> http://bit.ly/mnIYq6 and either click "like" or comment on the badge. 

Once again thanks so much for your support, and dont forget about my giveaway! comment on this post  and be a follower of my blog to be in the draw. winners drawn 11 May 2011! xox

5 comments:

  1. Uuuum this is more than cute as a button! I am loving it, and I voted for it!
    ~Andrea @ http://hecallsmewifey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much ladies! will let you know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgg your artwork is AAAMAZING. and found you through casper&pearl's blog. following you also now on blog lovin' and facebook :).
    aand of course voted for you!! i hope you win girl!! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete