Sunday, July 3

Asos sale purchases



I can't believe the amount of online sales at the moment. I have spent hours checking out Topshop, New Look, Market HQ and Asos ... sort of window shopping and looking for bargains and when I saw that the coral Dahlia dress from Asos was on sale for HALF PRICE I had to snap it up. I first saw the dress over on Le Blog De Betty and fell in love with it.  I also added a pussy bow blouse to the shopping cart, couldn't resist. Now fingers crossed they fit me!

p.s im selling a few items of clothing over on ebay! click here to have a look.
all clothes have been worn once, fit size 10-12 :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the ASOS sale, I typically always end up broke after it though! The blouse is my fave out of these :) xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how good is the ASOS sale! And I love how it's free worldwide postage - great for me being from Aus.

    Your artwork is really lovely and i like your blog, i'm now following.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm useless at finding good things in the sales, that dress is really nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete