Sunday, July 31

Lukasz Wierzbowski







totally in love with these photographs by Lukasz Wierzbowski! the use of nature in each is just stunning, each one framed perfectly. check out his flickr here

Ever since i bought my canon camera a few months back i have found it hard to think of ideas on what to shoot. getting a model or a friend who is willing to let you take a million photo's of them is pretty tough so i have been mostly practicing on my cat.. (lol) but these photographs above are so inventive and beautiful, they motivate me to get out there and experiment! 

2 comments:

  1. haha! I love cats! You should post those photos :)

    EVERYONES CELEBRITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my new post!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete