Monday, July 11

wedding bells


Some new designs I have been hard at work creating. This is a custom artwork that I was asked to create as a wedding gift. Such a special moment so I wanted to do something amazing! I created a magical forest wonderland around the couple and used a green and blue colour scheme that the couple had mentioned that they like. I based the illustration on a photograph that was sent to me by the groom's sister and the lyrics come from a song that he will sing at the wedding. I know I don't know these people and they live on the other side of the earth but I feel lucky that I was chosen to create a special gift that they will hopefully keep forever. 

What do you guys think? 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you x 1000!! I was the lucky recipient of this beautiful piece. We absolutely love it. Your work is amazing and this will be a treasure always.

    ReplyDelete