Friday, July 9

Kristina Collantes


kristina collantes is a young illustrator and designer living in California. I really love her use of colour and intricate patterns in her work, oh yeah ... and the total randomness... so imaginative. She’s currently working on a type, colorful and organic. A & B are done but we hope see 24 others soon.

here is a quote from her that i love...

Thats when I chose to take up catting* as a profession. I bought 7 cats and my life has been awesome ever since. I shit you not.
*Collecting/befriending local/overseas cats.
 
find out more on her behance page

the flaming lips picked two illustrations from her portfolio to use for their promotional posters for the Bonnaroo Festival.


lettters A and B from her new type illustrations

 
pretty textile design she created


No comments:

Post a Comment