Thursday, December 1

Nail Rock Nail Wraps

Nail Rock

i finally got my Nail Rock nail wraps (stickers) in the mail from Dotti. I blogged in October here about the competition i won and my aztec/tribal design is now printed and in stores. so excited! I put them on my nails last night and they turned out really well! they are a little bit tricky to put on at first but you get the hang of it after a few goes. some photo's below for you to see... let me know what you think!

aztec nails 1

aztec nails 2

aztec nails 3

my Nail Rock aztec design is available in Dotti stores in Australia. 

3 comments:

  1. I love these and would love to feature them on my blog- I am the the USA would it be possible to still order them? Or order them directly from you?

    I have my own shop but- I wanna feature this product and do a Youtube review on your design as well. Please msg me with details!

    Shopthetimechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, just stumbled upon your blog, and am now your newest follower, love the nail rocks, about about to order some myself from ASOS! Please check out my blog and follow if you like what you see :)

    mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I just came across your blog and thought I'd let you know I'm doing a giveaway and giving away EYE ROCK! You should check it out!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete